Saturday 20 June 2009

About me

OK I'm 32 years old been playing games all my life of sorts, got into table top gaming about 2002 and have really loved playing. Now i will try to play any game and buy the one's i like the look of and buy some rubbish games as well.

In 2009 I started to design some games with a view to taking them to market, but more on that later. Currently I have had to scale down my gaming due to losing my job and becoming a house husband, and I have sold some items to pay for some newer games, but I guess that's how it goes.

I love the blood bowl and travel around the country to play games at NAF tournaments, my club www.sadwc.co.nr also run a tournament each year.

Also in 2009 is was told I am dyslexic and at 32 I knew I wasn't the best at writing, so some things here might not make sense but please bear with me.

Now to the reviews.........

No comments:

Post a Comment